Re: Blisters on Potter

Ted Duke (tduke@rockbridge.net)
Tue, 07 Dec 1999 10:01:37 -0500

Eric,

I went on WWW.Bookfinder.com and found a 1991 edition copy for
$15 including shipping. Have ordered it, the check's in the
mail. There are others on there for approximately that price.
AMAZON.COM indicated it's not in stock, but they can get it. Or
you can go directly to bookfinder (which is just a search engine
that allows you to connect to individual booksellers) and
probably get it cheaper. I have ordered aboaut 6 books using
this method and been quite pleased with prices, quick shipments
and quality of books. Needless to say I don't have any
connection to any booksellers, search engines or whatever.

Ted