Re: new hatch cover

Ted Duke (tduke@rockbridge.net)
Wed, 08 Dec 1999 20:28:06 -0500

Eric,

Great idea, I may just steal it. My forward hatch is detached
(some idiot forgot to tie it shut) and I had thought of a clear
hatch.

Smoked lexan with a teak frame sounds good enough to eat! Hatch
cover of canvas....hummmm!

Should I put the hinges in front instead of back in case I
forget to tie it closed again? Any pro's or con's on that guys
and gals? One more nice winter project. I think that makes
about 49 for this winter, not counting building a dingy!

Ted