Re: Fresh water wash

TillyLucy@aol.com
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 02:14:23 EST

Geoff & Bill,

My outboard is water-cooled and needs to be rinsed out after saltwater use. I
mount the motor on the boat and set a 5 gal. pail on an upside down milk
crate. This stack ensures that the prop is close to the bottom of the bucket
but not touching. I don't bother removing the prop - running at a fast idle
the water puts on a good show but most of it stays in the bucket.

Dave Kautz
P-15 #1632 Tilly Lucy
Palo Alto, CA