RE: Super Bright Full Moon December 22

Rich Gort (rich@gorts.com)
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:43:27 -0800 (PST)

Judy,

Am I right in assuming that the info you quote is for San Francisco?

Sure wish our days were that long in December. Guess that "tilt" hits us
a little harder up here. Just have to keep telling myself we make up for
it in summer. Our sunrise is at 7:56 and sunset at 4:18. The tide change
here (Seattle) is 15.3 ft that day.

Rich Gort
WWP19 #202 SAYOKO (Oct, 83)
Lake Stevens, WA
Sailing Northern Puget Sound and North Cascades Mountain Lakes