Re: Keel Trunks Redux And Centerboard Cables

Ted Duke (tduke@rockbridge.net)
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 09:33:27 -0500

Judy,

My 1990 P19 has damage to the top forwad edge of the
centerboard trunk where previous owner must have run
aground. I ran aground and might have added to the damage.
It's not bad enough to worry about.

Andy,

I have changed to light line for keel lift. Previously
posted here twice, so will forward to you directly. I think
it's a big improvement.

Ted Duke
WWPs19 #626 The Duchess
Mountains of Virginia