Re: Oarlocks for a P-15

Bill Blohm (bblohm@hpbs1686.boi.hp.com)
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 09:37:23 -0700

I found that paddling solo, the best way is to do so off the bow
or sculling off the stern. That's almost the only way to get any
momentum that's useable. It helps if you know the J stroke if you
do try to paddle off the sides.

Now that's a great idea! Blades down, looms up and attached to
mast. The only problem I see is finding a way to drop sail without
having to "drop" the oars first.

Bill B.
P-19 #454, Dream Catcher
Nampa, ID