Re: A mind boggling moon

William Shurr (wshurr@email.unc.edu)
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 11:48:07 -0500 (EST)

Hi: My wife and I also caught the great Moon Show last night, here in
central North Carolina--a bit of a haze in the sky which seemed to
increase the incandescent quality of the show. It was good to have the
first eye-witness account (Thos. Westerman's from Tahoe??), disproving
what the theorists had said wasn't going to be much of a spectacle at all.
Reminded me of the dispute a few days back on the list where someone
dismissed an eys-witness account of the Seattle doings on the grounds that
such a description didn't fit his theory of how the govt actually
operates!
Happy Holidays: BILL