RE: 15 or 19?

happy life skills foundation (hapilife@efn.org)
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 02:55:20 -0800 (PST)

Hey, not to mention...that "object dominating your garage"...if it were a
p-19.....WOULDN'T FIT IN THE GARAGE PROBABLY.....Hooray for the p-15!
Ken Silverman, p-15 (of course!), "Vegan Lorax", usually found sailing on
Lake Washington except when he can tear himself away to do a few repairs
on the poor boat...