Re: Centerboard Pin, cabin liner, porta potti

happy life skills foundation (hapilife@efn.org)
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 14:17:23 -0800 (PST)

That's a Great STory!!!!!

but geoff...you really should add some fiber to your diet....a few figs
will make things happen...a lot quicker! :o)
Ken Silverman, "Vegan Lorax"