Re: Sailing, Sailing

happy life skills foundation (hapilife@efn.org)
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 02:40:45 -0800 (PST)

Glad to hear you are having fun and learning of the joys of having lots of
ballast......:o)

But....COLD???? C'mon, Gretchen.....you should come up here and check out
Puget Sound before you think it's too cold to go out sailing....up here
it's longjohns (longjanes?) and full bibbed foulies, boots and gloves....
Ken Silverman, "Vegan Lorax", still sailing on Lake Washington in
beautiful Seattle, Washington, site of some of the best sailing in the
world and worst xmas shopping opportunities ( a la WTO ) and new year's
eve celebrations (was completely cancelled!!! :o( )