Re: Dagger board

From: Gretchen Potter (gpotter@calinet.com)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 20:14:55 PST

This brings up an interesting debate which we all were involved in awhile
back. To clamp or not to clamp. As I recall, most of the stories of
turtled Potters came as a result of an unclamped centerboard that slid up
into the cabin when the boat tipped too far. Any thoughts gang?

gretchen
"Sparrow" P19