Re: Anyone sailing Alameda Sat.or Sun?

From: Dave & Francesca Kautz (dfkautz@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 21:13:18 PST

Chris,

Maybe you should consider joining in with the Potter Yachters for the
annual meeting on Sunday. The brunch at the Oakland Yacht club is yummy
and you can find out what sort of eccentric folks sail Potters. You may
decide at that point that you'd rather buy a J/24!

It's sounds like there may be a few P-15s along that you could peruse.
If you are considering buying a new P-19 I'd hope you could look at one
of the more recent boats (like Leroy Falk's?) since the 19s have changed
some over the years.

Dave Kautz
P-15 #1632, Tilly Lucy
Palo Alto, CA