Re: P15 CB Slap

From: John Marotzke (jmarotz@usol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 18:12:48 PST

> After having my P15 for just over a year, I only slept on it one time. In
> the water with board down, it seems that every little wave, or even
movement
> from me that the board would bang a couple of times. Very hard to get a
good
> nights sleep with it banging all the time. Does anyone have a remedy for
> this noise.

We have noticed the same problem. I tried to wedge it with wood clothes
pins. That didn't work either, so I pulled the board up part way. That did
help some. Other than pulling the board all the way up I don't think you
(we) can quiet it down at night.
I think that if you pull the board up some, than jam a wedge in the top of
the slot it would work, haven't tried it yet.

John Marotzke
P-15 "Hooray" #1910
Ortonville, MI
http://www.marot.net/Mid%20West%20Potters.htm