Nail appointment?

From: Francene Lebowitz (dlebowitz@sprintmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 07:44:55 PST

Geoff,
  No need to feel threatened by people who are good with tools and love
to build things and who just HAPPEN to be women. I'm handy as well and
love to make things.
  BTW, my husband and son detest those long, fake, painted nails that
you had an appointment for! Real men go for the natural look, that
active, sailing women (and men) have.
Fran
M15#236