Re: Nail appointment?

From: Wm. Longyard (longyard@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 21:43:33 PST

Francene,

With this post you may have replaced Judy B. as my fantasy first
mate: 1. Knows how to use tools 2. Eschews make-up.

I remember the moment I knew I'd get married to my girlfriend: 1.
The day she agreed not to wear make-up other than lipstick, and
helped me install a VW engine in the parking lot of the apartment
where I was living. I can still see her bent over that engine.
Funny thing is I can't remember the engine! (apologies to Groucho
;^))

She's been helping me keep my engines running for over twenty
years now, but if she ever jumps ship you've got the gig!

Bill Longyard
Winston-Salem, NC