Re: Broken reinforcement on P19

From: theodore f. boyer (freelanc@execpc.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 22:39:22 PST

Dear Eric,
I have a later model that came that way from IM, they (IM) covered my costs to
repair it. It takes surface sanding and adding more fiberglass blankets. I call
it "Orange Peeling" for the stringer blankets release as soon as they put the
boat on the trailer. To prevent it from happening again, replace the bunk
boards, with wider ones before heading down the road again. This really helped
distribute the surface load better in that area and with less flexing the
stringer won't "Orange Peel" again. I'll bet there are a lot more WWP19's with
the same problem, no one really looks that closely.
Ted-Milwaukee WWPotter19"Sea Breeze"