Electrolysis

From: RL Reno (rlreno@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 19:23:26 PST

Thanks for the wild grab bag of answers to my questions. I have not
laughed so hard in weeks. In summary:
Yes, it has been a long winter;
Yes, lounging around on a boat in the slip sounds great;
Yes, my wardrobe does need some zazzing up;
Yes, there is some over-40 unwanted hair I would love to get rid of;
and finally,
I guess I do not need to stay awake at night worrying about my keel
turning to swiss cheese unless I buy it an anode (seriously- I have
always been a trailer-boater and have never experienced putting my craft
in water of any kind for more than a couple weeks, so I appreciate the
advice) -- as long as I remember to unplug the shopmate I recently
installed in the cabin :)

-Ron
HMS 18 #42 Bluebelle