Re: Plugging the Mast

From: SolarFry@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 12:49:59 PST

After the second time I fell asleep at tiller and ended up wet I decided to
fill the lil 20' mast with that injectable foam insulation. This kept it
from going upside down the next time I flipped my S13.

I have no fear of doing same to my P19 as it seems to just head into the wind
when I fall asleep. The flapping sail wakes me up.

Best
SF

In a message dated 1/28/00 3:57:55 AM Pacific Standard Time, ryeg@vais.net