Re: coastal marine online (.com) (unpaid recomendation and good experience)

From: hlg@pacbell.net
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 17:43:21 PST

I guess I can endorse Coastal Marine Online also, even though I've never
bought from them. As I write this I am wearing the free t-shirt they sent
me. They were giving a t-shirt or cap to anyone who wanted one. Maybe they
still are. It appears they know how to make friends (and customers).

Harry Gordon
P14 #234, Manatee
Mountain View, CA