Re: P-15 Sailors Ahoy

From: Magico1@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 19:16:37 PST

   Many years ago I wanted to buy a small sailing pram, the boat looked good
until I looked at the bottom, in large letters it said HELP. When I first saw
the P.15 I knew it was the boat for me. I have now been sailing Potters for
26 years in very rough conditions and have never capsized. My only problems
have been inexperienced crew, they can get you in trouble on a very small
boat. A Potter in the hands of an experienced skipper is a very safe boat. In
the past I have deliberately gone out in really nasty conditions just to see
how she would handle. Sailing takes LOTS of practice, but it's lots of fun.
 Jerry Barrilleaux Sunshine & Breezy