Re: A Very Urgent Message from Geoff. Open Now!

From: hlg@pacbell.net
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 20:23:57 PST

Geoff

Thanks for the warning, but none of the messages I've received from Kellan
had attachments. Is this another one of those things that only PC users
need be concerned with?

I probably should get some antivirus software; it is rumored that even a
Mac can be attacked by a virus, especially when using Microsoft software.

Harry