Looking for P-19 Characteristics vs Model Year Info

From: Paul Snellenberger (psnell@besd53.k12.il.us)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 15:50:23 PST

Hello,

I have heard many good things about the Potter. I am wanting to buy a used
Potter 19' and wondered if anyone could help me. I understand that in the
past 6 years many improvements have been made, i.e. gel coat, stronger
hull, better keel design and composition, and hardware upgrades.

I'm wanting to buy the best boat for as little money as possible and want
to be sure to get the better gel coat and keel design. My question is,
what year did these begin to appear on the 19' Potter? Do you know year
by year upgrades that would tell me when these enhancements and others were
added ?

Knowing this, it will help me narrow down my 'year' search. And any advice
on where I might find used ones would be appreciated, so far they are not
abundant where I have been looking.

Thank you .

Paul Snellenberger (a soon to be Potter owner, hopefully! )