Re: Spring Trip

From: GSTahoe@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 21:24:46 PST

hornblower@yellowsub.net writes:

<< Geoff. spring trip is looking good. If you have time, I need asap any
names
 , phone numbers, e mail addresses, etc of motels in the area , close to the
 marina if possible but not necessary. middle of the road prices. I need
 to get up and going by Friday if possible. Tanks, Russ Subject: Re: Spring
 Trip >>

I'm posting this to the list so that anyone planning on coming to Monterey
for the Spring Trip will realize the importance of letting you know early.
Just in case Russ' address isn't clear for your response here it is:
hornblower@yellowsub.net

I'm renting a hotel, well a hotel room, on a long term basis in Monterey.
It's just a couple of blocks from the waterfront and the wharf. I know the
management pretty well. If there where some kind of idea as to how many there
would be, I could see about getting rates and availability's. They are
really reasonable. I shopped for the least expensive but acceptable digs
since I am here so much. They even allow dogs! Larry Steffin can probably
help too. He's lived in this area a while and knows it well.

Hi there, Larry!

I can see what's happening here. I'm going to wind up not only hosting the
Tahoe trip, but getting involved with the Monterey one as well! That's OK.
If Dennis can keep all this E-mail running smoothly, I guess I can call a few
hotels and restaurants!

Geoff

P-15 Lollipop
Sail (hull?) number: 1961