RE: Unidentified subject!

From: Sayer, Chris (ChrisSayer@StratfordGroup.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 08:09:30 PST

If you can sail on and off a dock with any style at all, then you probably
have the basics of sailing down pretty well. I suspect that where you will
find a steep learning curve is not the sailing, but the other items that
will be new to you... such as rigging/derigging, the motor, and the trailer.
Unfortunately, these will be individualized, so a class will be of little
value in this respect. Certainly the training couldn't hurt, but the more
time spent learning your own boat and sailing (or
rigging/motoring/trailering) with other Potters the better.

Chris Sayer
P15, #2380, Akala
San Jose, CA