RE: MPH Meter and my humminbird platinum

From: hlg@pacbell.net
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 22:19:56 PST

I agree the GPS is more useful for navigation purposes since it is then
speed over the bottom that you're concerned with, but I would also like an
instrument that would show speed through the water so I can see how
efficiently I am sailing. Useful when experimenting with sail trim and such.

Harry Gordon
P14 #234, Manatee
Mountain View, CA