Refinishing Teak - what a difference!

From: Scott F (sfoshee@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 07:49:07 PST

Out of sheer insane boredom this weekend, I finally
decided to whip out one of my winter boat projects,
refinishing the teak. What an incredible difference
it makes! I could not believe what a little sanding
and Cetol could do! I still need to put on one more
coat all around (for a total of 3), but am now
thinking, "If it looks this good with the Cetol, what
will it look like with the glossy finish that the West
Marine guy tried to sell me to go on top of the
cetol?" Has anyone had any experience with this
glossy finish to go on top of Cetol? Is it worth the
cost and extra effort? Thanks.

- Scott
Charleston

=====
Foshee Family sailing pages! http://www.angelfire.com/sc/fosheefamilyhome/sail2.htmlCoconut Island Bookshelf - Scott's sailing and adventure favorites! http://www.angelfire.com/sc/fosheefamilyhome/books.html