Re: Refinishing Teak - 2 coats epoxy and 2 coats acrylic lasts 2 yrs.

From: SolarFry@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 19:52:53 PST

Long time ago I got fed up with oil/sand/bleach/oil/sand/bleach quarterly
teak ritual. I epoxied my teak, clear primed epoxy and covered it with UV
preventing automotive clear coat. It is good for 2 years with light touch up
(spray on of acrylic).

I have not oiled teak in ages.

Best
SF

In a message dated 2/21/00 4:01:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,