Potter Yachter Burgees

From: Greg Yu (pysecretary@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 21:44:35 PST

All present and prospective Potter Yachters:
burgees, I am pleased to announce that we have finally located a source and
placed an order for a new batch. The new burgees will be available to all
members in good standing by the end of March. However, we will have to
raise the price to $20 each to cover increased cost. The old price will
still be honored for orders placed and post-marked before March 2, 2000.
For those interested in viewing a picture of the burgee and read about its
origin, please check out the Potter Yachter Website.
Happy Pottering!
Greg Yu
Secretary/Treasurer
Potter Yachters