David Diefenderfer's haul number?

From: drewschenck (drewschenck@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 08:22:40 PST

Does anyone know David Diefenderfer haul number? Also does anyone have any
other resources for history? I have been searching the web and enjoying
reading about Potter adventures. I am reading the book "My Old Man And The
Sea" and would love to read one by someone on a Potter adventure.

A quick 'good luck' story - Usually everything in sailing cost more then
expected but yesterday my parents got lucky " Limits Keep" a Pearson 365.
Two days ago they were half way to the Bahamas out of the Keys, motoring,
and the engine went " clank, clank CLANK" (that's a quote). They sailed to
Miami and got a tow in. My father, being a linguist (talks to EVERYONE)
found out a live-a-board near by is excellent diesel mechanic. So Dad
decided before going to Westerbe to ask the guy to take a look and let them
know haw serious... They were very concerned about buying new engine, $10,00
to $15,000, The guy tighten and reconnected and ... for about four hours,
charged $140.00 and dinner!!!! The engine purrs and they will leave for
Bahamas after a Sea trial today!!
I know this is a long posting but I hope everyone can enjoy the unusual
"much less then expected" story.

Drew E. Schenck "Ringle" 15 Haul # 463