Re: Wear from beaching - checkout keel guard

From: hlg@pacbell.net
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 10:56:12 PST

Sorry, Tom. I haven't heard of any fixes. I would probably just make a
repair with epoxy, but my boat is generally a sad looking specimen now.
Fortunately the early Potters had skegs that were solid glass. Some, if not
all, of the later ones are hollow. When I visited the HMS Marine factory in
1970, Herb Stewart or someone there was bragging about the solid skegs and
mentioned sailing right onto the launch ramp at Folsom Lake.

Harry