March 11 & 12 - Potter Yachters Cruise - B & W to Bruno's Island

From: Judith Franklin Blumhorst, DC (DrJudyB@pacbell.net)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 08:58:59 PST

A reminder to all Northern California Skippers:

  We will be launching at 9: AM at B & W Resort for the five mile sail to
Bruno's Island. Visualize a beautiful Island in the heart of the Delta ,
with
good docks, flush toilets, hot showers, campgrounds, and a friendly staff
that loves sailboats. We found this place a couple of years ago and it has
become a Potter favorite. There is a small launch ramp on the Island that
will work for a P.15 if you wish. The rest of us will launch at B & W Resort
and sail to Bruno's. Launching is about $8.00 and slips are about $10.00 per
night. Bring something to barbecue Sat. night . There is a floating General
Store about a mile away, along with a couple sail in bars.

To get to B & W take Highway 4 to Antioch, then go over the bridge towards
Rio Vista. Turn right on Highway 12 to Lodi, go about 4 miles and JUST
BEFORE
you cross the bridge turn left on Brennan Island Road. If you have any
questions about Bruno's Island call Sharon at 916 777 6084