Re: Hemophilia / Bilge pump discharge

From: Eric Johnson (etj@nwlink.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 19:05:36 PST

>Eric:
>I'm afraid I must agree. Things must be really low when an [N] post is held

>in any regard.

Heh heh... I suspect things will get better in a few weeks when more folks are
finally in the water actually sailing :) I'm already paying for a slip but have
to find a few hours to do some finishing touches on some projects before I float
my boat. I can't wait for my first sail of the season.

Hey, anyone have suggestions on how high above the waterline to put an electric
bilge pump discharge? I know too high means a lot of head of water and reduced
output, but too low might make matters worse.
http://www.nwlink.com