Re: What does "performance" mean to you?

From: SolarFry@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 18:07:25 PST

I realize q was not addressed at me but I have often though about this so I
have asked people that own them.

There are three of those McGregor 26X Motorsailers on my canals.

I have asked the owners personally. They all love them... (The dudes that
paid for them and have to live with them) Two have owned theirs for over 4
yrs. Two have been to Bahamas motoring and raised mast when he got there to
sail around. They make it a point not to go across unless ocean is flat.

The purists hate them.

They seem very well fitted to the owners needs.

Best
SF