slip rental, flickas, etc.

From: Michael Smith (michaelconniesmith@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 17:06:50 PST

   We sold a Westsail 32 a few weeks ago. It was a fine boat. But expensive to buy, own, and keep. We also have a Pearson Triton, also a fine boat although less stylist but certainly as rugged. It's a bit of an expense as well, although not as much as the Westsail.

And 2 weeks ago we bought a WWP-15. I am delighted with it. And amazed as I contemplate it and consider "improvements." Almost anything I think of that makes any sense at all will be inexpensive--certainly inexpensive compared, especially, to the Westsail as well as to the Triton.

So if you missed a $12,000 Flicka, you have saved a lot of money. I intend to keep the Triton since I dearly love it, but I expect to end up sailing the Potter far more. And enjoying it out of proportion to its size. Mike