TRAILER GUIDES

From: Ray Boivin (BOIVINRA@ene.gov.on.ca)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 06:31:27 PST

Greetings All:

I have the trailer guides on my 1997 Baja Trailer. I find the guides to be very useful but they damaged the pin striping on the boat as they were just the right height. I ended up cutting them in half so that they don't touch any of the graphics. I suspect that they were designed to only contact the rub rail on the boat but in my situation, with my retreival technique, they contacted the hull at the bow and wrecked the striping. Now I have mini guides which work quite well, particularly on windy days.

Thanks to all those people who provided invaluable advise regarding my five months of pottering.

Ray
P-19 #953 "Water Wings"
Lake of the Woods