THE BRITISH SEAGULL ?

From: drewschenck (drewschenck@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 11:17:34 PST

I need to get a motor for my P15 within the next five weeks. I have an
electric motor but want something with more power before taking a planned
trip up to Long Island Sound. I also want to start taking regular trips to
Cape Lookout not far from my home. Before getting even near the ocean I want
a gas engine, GPS, VHS. I have just looked at the British Seagull page - Is
that a good motor? Knowing I want some power what would you suggest as the
ideal motor? I also need it to be inexpensive (doesn't everyone). I would
like suggestions on best place to buy one as well as the best model. Does
anyone have one for sale? Thank you.
drewschenck@msn.com
Drew E. Schenck