Re: THE BRITISH SEAGULL ?

From: Bill Blohm (bblohm@hpbs1686.boi.hp.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 09:55:25 PST

Where do you put your tank? That is the one item that keeps me from even
looking at the 4 strokes at this point. My Suzuki 4HP does me fine for
the little use I make of it, but I'd love to move to a 6 or 8 HP, but if
I'm going to get a new OB, I'm going to get a 4 stroke. That means an
external tank and I just can't figure out where to put it. I don't want
it inside, and I don't want it in the cockpit. That seems to leave on
the cabintop or on the transom somewhere unless I install a built-in
fuel tank.

Bill B.
P-19 #454, Dream Catcher
Nampa, ID