New dock/ramp for Charleston Harbor!

From: Scott F (sfoshee@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 05:52:06 PST

Heads up to all of the Charleston harbor sailors out
there. As you may know, I have been sorely
disappointed by the lack of good dock facilities next
to ramps accessing the Charleston harbor. Well,
yesterday, imagine my great surprise when, going to
eat lunch at Remley's Point, I saw that, during
Hurricane Floyd renovations, they have just built a
new water-level dock at the Remley's Point ramp,
directly across from the old elevated dock! This is
exactly what I have been looking for - a decent place
to put in for the harbor! I can't wait to try it out!
 If anyone uses it, please let me know about your
experiences.

- Scott Foshee
P19 "Kidogo" #380
Charleston, SC

=====
Foshee Family sailing pages! http://www.angelfire.com/sc/fosheefamilyhome/sail2.htmlCoconut Island Bookshelf - Scott's sailing and adventure favorites! http://www.angelfire.com/sc/fosheefamilyhome/books.html