Re: 2 cycle outboard motor external fuel tanks require fuel pumps!

From: Bill Blohm (bblohm@hpbs1686.boi.hp.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 14:49:00 PST

LOL! Not exactly, Bill. I did spend a lot of time dreaming about her and
what I'd do with her before I got her. I still do, both in- and
off-season. :-) That's why she's "Dream Catcher."

Course, if you can get your fingers in there or not depends on the size
of the opening and the size and length of your fingers. :-) I have used
this method in some other situations where I didn't want to drop any
chips into where I was drilling into. It works. The sticky side of the
tape catches the chips and the sag in the middle keeps the drill bit
from puncturing the second tape. The two tapes are so that it's easier
to remove the one with the fillings without spilling them. I've not
tried it on an OB tank, obviously. My fingers don't fit in there that
far. :-)

Bill B.
P-19 #454, Dream Catcher
Nampa, ID