Re: Looking for the V8 powered P19 formerly Gas containers [N]

From: RSKARAM@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 09:10:05 PST

Dear Web Gang:

In the past I have noticed that the P-19 owners deliberate and then go out
and spend money (i.e. Captain Judy and her apostles as an example).

The P-15 owners deliberate and argue endlessly, but to get them to spend any
money is another thing altogether. There have been a few of us that spent
money, but it is never very much and always after months and months of
deliberation. Those P-15 owners that rush out to West Marine usually and
eventually become P-19 owners.

>From the recent deliberations it appears that the P-19 owners are adopting
the mythic, superstitions and argumentivness previously reserved primarily to
us P-15 owners.

The purpose of this note is to bring attention to the marked change in
attitude of the various divisions of our Web Gang.

Richard S. Karam
P-15 #2098 Oops
Oklahoma City