stanchions

From: Alan Dimson-Doyle (addoyle@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 18:36:47 PST

Hi Eric,
    I have been having some difficulty in getting e-mails and missed your reply concerning stanchions. Am very interested in doing something similar if the cost is not too prohibitive. Could you tell me what it cost you do have them made? Am having difficulty visualizing this. Are the stanchions in line with the shrouds? Is there enough room to back plate them? How did you install them? If you could give me some detail I sure would appreciate it. Thanks
Alan
P-19, "Molly Fay"