Re: Sunday sail

From: drewschenck (drewschenck@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 07:50:17 PST

Bruce,
Thank you so much for the info - I have printed and added the bridle and
cork to my to-do list. I will on NC lakes have many days with less then 3mph
winds, but I will wait on the Genoa until I have become more proficient with
the working jib (and have the money!).
One other problem - I keep the boat covered most of the time but if I leave
it uncovered for a rain the bilge fills with water. I think it is getting in
around the cover on seat at stern (is it called something?) should it have a
gasket or something?
When mast is down I have a piece of foam to put in hole in cabin (must have
a name, everything on a boat seems to have a name) but when sailing there is
a very old gasket that would defiantly let in a ton of water. Is there a
gasket available?