Re: Centerboard Mod on B-type Potter

From: Rich Duffy (duffy@maui.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 14:36:01 PST

Very interesting.

Any problems with the shackle jamming in the slot?

I also wonder where exactly the shackle is attached on the aft edge
of the board. Further down would seem to give better mechanical
advantage for raising it. Higher up would seem to reduce drag and
jamming potential.

Rich Duffy
P-14 #362, "Manele"
Kula, Hawaii