RE: FW: Extra Jib

From: hlg@pacbell.net
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 17:33:22 PST

Ken and others having trouble with the WWP site URL:

You aren't getting the whole URL. It works when I click on it in my
all on one line and/or make sure it doesn't have a space or carriage return
in it somewhere. Note in your post below that it is breaking in the middle
of "Variants.htm". There also appears to be a break after "Rig-"

To make sure, copy the whole thing, then paste it somewhere where you can
edit it, removing all spaces and returns; then copy the clean version and
paste it in your browzer to open the page. Here it is again:

http://www.fortunecity.com/marina/westindia/515/modifications/Variants/Rig-Varia
nts.htm

There may be a problem in my preferences or yours that is putting in hard
returns where there shouldn't be any. Maybe it is a Mac to PC problem or
just different mail software. I'm using Eudora Lite on a Mac.

Harry.