Re: First, um, sail

From: Michele Sladko (michele@whidbeyisland.net)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 11:54:41 PDT

Hey Tim !!

Good job getting out there for a sail !

Don't ya have a name for #611 yet?

I too, was out on Lake Washington and Lake Union yesterday, on a
50 foot Criss Craft cruising around and watching the sailboats.
Yes, I would have rather had my little SeaHorse (P-15) to sail on, but
hey, it WAS a lovely day of cruising and relaxing. Wish you had come
into Lake Union, we were just sitting there, kind of like hove-to, if you
will,
and you could have sailed by and I'd have jumped ship!

Great story about the DeHavilland Beaver. I am so in love with those.
So when are we ALL gonna get our Potters out on Lake Washington
together for a campover on a saturday night and a big barbeque and
all that great fun; a big Lake Washington Potter Rendezvous for the North
West !!!!

Michele Sladko
P-15 #2254 SeaHorse
Oak Harbor, WA