Re: launch tips - Tongue Extensions

From: Robert Skinner (robert@140.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 07:07:48 PDT

Rye Gewalt wrote:
> ... but then I'm a Lutheran and we don't go for too much change in one lifetime...

[So when did the Lutherans start embracing the recycling of souls?]

> And then, of course, it becomes an issue of: "Do you trust your welder?" My
> trust in welders is in inverse proportion to the number of visible tattoos that
> they have --- unless one says "Graduate, International Mail Order School of
> Welding".

[Hey! Enuf with the welder humor. I are one. Got my tattoos along
with my MD.]

Re. trailer tongue length -- Little Dipper's carriage has a long
tongue. It follows beautifully. I have also extended several utility
trailer tongues to cure wig-wag problems. Down-side is having to
swing wide on corners.

Re. front ball -- I've seen them in use, and the owners are
universally happy with them. But not all vehicles will accommodate
them.

--
Robert Skinner, Rockville, Maryland
'87 Potter 15 HMS #1618 "Little Dipper"