Re: Potter Rendezvous Planning

From: happy life skills foundation (hapilife@efn.org)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 14:24:44 PDT

Michele you make me smile about where i've sailed....i've only been on the
sound twice now...but i appreciate the admiration! :)

i like the idea of first time on the lake and second time on the sound. It
can get pretty big out there on the sound. even when it's blowing on the
lake (and i have sailed continuously this whole winter) it's not too bad,
just the chop can get steep down by kenmore where it's shallow. I think
we'd all feel safer at first on the lake. and there's lots to do and
places to go, people to meet...etc...

i'm pretty open as far as dates right now....pencil something in and i'll
give a yea or nay. April 15/16 soundds the best for this month.

Ken Silverman, poop-15, "Vegan Lorax", Bothell, Wa