You Gotta Love it!

From: IdahoCJW@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 18:30:12 PDT

It doesn't take long for one to feel the pride and excitement of being a
potter owner. I recieved my new P15, "Cavatina" one week ago. After studying
every picture, article, and website I could possibly get my hands on, it is
almost surreal to see the magnificent little boat resting so proudly in my
driveway. After a shakedown sail on a local resevoir, a friend and I took
Cavatina on a two night trip to beautiful Lake Owyhee in E. Oregon. Stunning
scenery, great winds, and a boat that exceeded all of my expectations helped
me realize what it means to be a Potter owner. You gotta love it! Thank you
all for the great network of information. I would also like to mention how
cooperative International Marine was in dealing with my purchase.
Just passing on a little enthusiasm,
Brian Whitney
P15 "Cavatina"
Boise, Idaho