P15 for sale

From: Wayne Dyson (wdyson@morganmyers.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 07:41:32 PDT

Many thanks to all of you who responded to my questions on the damaged and
waterlogged P15 for sale. Unfortunately it needed more work than I have
time to do it, so I passed. The boat had both windows broken and had about
a foot of water inside. There was a crack in the centerboard box, (ice?)
and it looked like kids had put dirt inside the cabin. All three sails,
main, jib and genoa had animal damage; the main and jib might be
repairable. The teak rub-rail was rotted and would need complete
replacement. The rudder was delaminated and completely rotted. The
outboard, a 2hp Evinrude seemed free but had not been used for 10 years,
neither had the boat. The seller thought the boat was early 70's; hull
number was 531 I think. Lots of work but certainly salvagable. The boat
is located near Madison, Wisconsin. If any one else is interested please
e-mail me and I'll pass along the phone number. Thanks again for all your
help.

Wayne P-? , still looking!