1988 P-19 Lines

From: Bill Blohm (bblohm@hpbs1686.boi.hp.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 11:30:49 PDT

I'm thinking of some t-shirts I'd like to have. I have a friend here
that can make me the iron-ons I want if I can just provide the drawing.
I'd really like to find a lines drawing of the 1988 WWP-19. By lines
drawings, I'm alking about either of two:

A layout design drawing such as that in the upper right on the IM web
site's Potter 19 page.

OR

A hull lines plan, such as you usually see when the architect gets done
designing a boat.

I can probably go with just a picture of "Dream Catcher" but I'd really
rather go with one of the two line drawings above. These would go on the
back of the t-shirts for my wife and myself.

If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it. I thought I'd try the list
here first as I think it might be a long shot to contact IM about
something this old.

Fair winds and full sails!

Bill B.
P-19 #454, Dream Catcher